Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wolf tones gone!!!!!

Hey there ppls my cello had a wolf tone on a couple of notes in the 4th position on my g string.  And no im not talking about the underwear for all u non strings ppl.  A wolf tone is when a note is warbley because the balance is messed up.  I cud go into detail, but im not going to.  So i got a wolf eliminator which adds weight to the string so that the balance works again.  YES!!!!! i have my 4th position back!!!!! And yes i know im a geek!!!!!

so yeah this is all from the handiwork of the amazing Mr. Keiffer from Keiffer Violin Shop!!!!!  He can fix ur string instrument so bring it to him if ur in a 200 mile radius!!!! Look him up online so u can tell where he is!!!!!! yessssssssssss...

well im glad to have my 4th position back....

*hugs*
~MC signing out

No comments: