Saturday, August 23, 2008

stickers!!!

ok so when i set up my first all-around binder or folder, i have a series of stickers that im gonna put on it. Or maybe ill put them on my agenda, but i think that'll depend on how big it is cuz i have some big stickers to put on it. So they include a Tickle Me Pink sticker (really really good band) and a Draglist.com sticker (drag racing website my dad's into.) Of course a peace sign sticker, because im a hippie. I intend to put a bunch of different-colored polkadot stickers on there too, as well as a sticker with a music note on it, which i will get from my mom. (My mom's a music teacher, so she should have plenty of those.) I will also go bug my friend for a vegetarian sticker, preferably something cute. The last vegetarian sticker i had showed a picture of a little baby chick that said "Jesus loves me too." Ill have to get one of those... Maybe ill put a gay-straight alliance sticker on there... If i can find a sticker thats says "hold me, im a fermata", ill stick it on there too. My agenda or binder or folder is gonna be PACKED with stickers. I can't w8 for it to just spell out who i am and what i stand for!!! Ok ive decided that they're all going on my agenda because that goes everywhere with me... I cant w8!!!!!

Omg my agenda's gonna be rockin!!!! Its just gonna scream: Tolerance! Music Lover! Go Vegetarian! TMP Rocks! I'm a Hippie!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!! cant wait cant wait cant wiat...

*hugs*
~MC signing out

No comments: