Thursday, August 21, 2008

reading reading reading

I swear ive been reading so much these last couple of days i cant believe my eyes haven't fallen out...  It gets to the point where i know i should be reading, but when i get the huge dry textbook on my lap, i can't read.  My mind wanders and wanders and i can't figure out a way to get reading... i eventually just go on the computer like i am now.  I try to read but after like two paragraphs, something in the reading has reminded me of something so i think of that while im reading.  It doesn't sound bad considering that im still reading right?  Well the thing is that if im concentrating on something other than the text then im not retaining the information.  So then i have to read it over again...  Taking notes as i go along has helped keep me focused and when i forget something i don't have to read an entire page over again, i just have to look back in my notes.  But the notes have been prolonging the process.  Its not that hard to read the novel but pretty soon im gonna have to read the textbook too, and im gonna be pulling a couple of all-nighters.  I wouldn't worry about it so much if i wasn't getting a test on what i read over the summer...  Goodness i should be reading now, not blogging... 

AAAAAAAAAAH I WISH THERE WAS A READING FAIRY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*
~MC signing out 

No comments: