Sunday, July 13, 2008

captain billie's crab house

Well, as i said in the last post, its my mom's birthday so we went to captain billie's crab house to celebrate. We had crab legs and shrimp and hush puppies. It was really good. When i looked out the window at the water i saw my gym teacher from last year. She was working there for a summer job. I resisted the temptation of ribs... i guess the whole vegetarian thing is going well for me. Sometimes i feel like i HAVE to have meat and then i take a bite of it and its not as good as i remembered. I've decided to try to trick myself into thinking that every meat from a cow or pig or bird is going to taste disgusting. I don't know how well it will work....

Anyway my mom had a decent time i thought. My brother and i had fun in the car on the way back. My dad wasn't too happy the whole night but im not really sure why. When we got home, my brother and i took the trash and the recycles out and then everybody but me went into the family room to watch some history movie that i know i wouldn't like. I was the only one who just came into the computer room and started on my blog, no movie. I needed some alone time i guess. I might actually go to bed at a decent time tonight, too, cuz im pretty tired. The whole chair thing got me up this morning... (see last post)...

I wanna give a shout-out to my best friend lulu who im pretty sure will read this blog. ILY LULU!!!!! UR THE BEST! SEND ME AN EMAIL AND ILL TELL U HOW TO GET INTO MY BLOG SO U CAN TALK TO ME!!!
Sometimes i wonder if anyone reads this blog... there's not much here to read so i guess not... if u do send me an email id love to talk to my fans (XP)!

*hugs*
~MC signing out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!!!!!!!! i read your blog and i love you, too!!! ^_^
OMG I'M SO HYPED UP!!
i'll e-mail you and tell you why ;)
my mom and i used to go to Captain Billie's ALL THE TIME.
it was fun ^_^
ttyl!!! keep writing!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
lulu

Rose M. Pratt said...

Hey lulu! ily2! um u never sent me that email...