Monday, July 28, 2008

camp

All last week i was at an orchestra camp!!! It was SO much fun. It was UNCG summer music camp. It was at a college, in case u didn't figure that out from the big initials at the beginning of the last sentence... Anyway i roomed with one of my good friends and another one of my good friends roomed right down the hall. The caf food pretty much sucked but breakfast wasn't so bad. I only threw up once while i was there, so i guess the food was okay. My dorm room was huge, like twice the size of my room at home... which i guess is a good thing seeing that two ppl are supposed to live the dorm room...

I learned an easy way to get my left arm in a good position on my cello, which i have been trying to figure out for two years now. I just had to slide my hand down the cello and back up again without bending my wrist in an unnatural way, and once i get back into first position i couldn't change the position of my arm. It looked so fancy and professional!!!!! I was so excited to show my cello teacher when i got home and went to my lesson today! Oh and i got a new piece to work on in my lesson, which is good i guess, but it will take a little while to get that piece up to a good pace... Its pretty hard but i think i can get the first movement down in about a month.

I LOVE LIFE!!!!!
sorry about the random loving...

*hugs*
~MC signing out

No comments: