Monday, January 19, 2009

contemplation...

So, you may ask, what am i contemplating?  Well, i'm wondering if i'm totally comfy with my dad reading this blog.  Its not that i want to hide things from him, but i don't want to hurt his feelings if he sees something here he doesn't like.  Like sometime i might be venting about the 'rents, and he'll see something about him that i would never say to his face...  idk...  I'm not gonna give up the honesty of this blog just cuz hes reading it.  Haha i just realized hes probably gonna read this.  

Hi dad!!! I luuuuuuuuuuuvvvve u!!!!  

But there will be times when i'm not happy with you, so you might see something here you don't want to see...  So whatever only come here if u want to see the brutally honest side of ur daughter.

*hugs*
~MC signing out <3

1 comment:

Bill Pratt said...

I can handle it! I love you, too! Dad